MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM
Welcome to the blog for musclestudcam.com where you will find the HOTTEST muscle studs on the net. Hours of live cam shows every week. Missed a show? No problem, all chats are archived along with professional photos and chat caps uploaded daily. Mingle with the models and other members in our forever busy forum. A splendid time is quaranteed for all.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Know, This really SUCKS guys!!

I just spoke to Aiden and here's the latest update as of Dec 22 1:45pm:


Dannyboy says:
The blog is being hit with a lot of negative posts, we've losing a lot of members. It might be a good idea to give the remaining members a free month.
Wonder Woman, Hulk, My Secret Identity, a better TV lineup? I don't think so. says:
i'll see what i can do
Wonder Woman, Hulk, My Secret Identity, a better TV lineup? I don't think so. says:
how many complaints
Dannyboy says:
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2135749603164241977&postID=4281916019676328733
Wonder Woman, Hulk, My Secret Identity, a better TV lineup? I don't think so. says:
Make a post saying all members will get pchat credit for the time it was down
Dannyboy says:
I'll do that aiden but they want the site up, how much longer?
Wonder Woman, Hulk, My Secret Identity, a better TV lineup? I don't think so. says:
im h oping later today but don't want to make any promises
Dannyboy says:
ok, but I'm not going to post that it will be up today

1 comment:

zipp said...

So it was "hoped" MSC would be back on-line early last week, and then again on Saturday. Yet now it's Monday and still no news, still no up-date, still no site, and the holiday period is now upon us. Is anyone else wondering if MSC will even be on-line again before 2008?