MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM
Welcome to the blog for musclestudcam.com where you will find the HOTTEST muscle studs on the net. Hours of live cam shows every week. Missed a show? No problem, all chats are archived along with professional photos and chat caps uploaded daily. Mingle with the models and other members in our forever busy forum. A splendid time is quaranteed for all.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Flash Adams Debut Wednesday 1/16

Flash will debut in chat on Wednesday Jan 16th at 7pm eastern time. I know that's a little early for some folks but we wanted to get him on as soon as possible and thats the only time he would be available, his regular chat time will be later in the evenings. I'm tellling you this guy has an incredible body and you will be glad you came. Please try to make it and let Flash know he's got alot of new fans.

2 comments:

jwipe said...

Damn - I wish you guys would give a little more notice. I didn't see the update until just now (like 10 minutes after his show was over). I'm gonna go kick myself now.

jwipe said...

Damn - I wish you guys would give a little more notice. I didn't see the update until just now (like 10 minutes after his show was over). I'm gonna go kick myself now.