MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM
Welcome to the blog for musclestudcam.com where you will find the HOTTEST muscle studs on the net. Hours of live cam shows every week. Missed a show? No problem, all chats are archived along with professional photos and chat caps uploaded daily. Mingle with the models and other members in our forever busy forum. A splendid time is quaranteed for all.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pchat

Just found out today pchat should be back within 48 hours

5 comments:

jwipe said...

I see all the prices have shot up. What's up with that? Mike is now 3 times the price? What has changed? He always told me he was charging what he thought was a fair price but suddenly fairness got tripled. I don't get it (and I guess I won't be getting it).

solidsnake said...

What are you talking about musclestud??? Mike is and has always been charging 3.00. We have put a 3.75 ceiling on all regular pchat and if you think this is unfair then I am sorry.

jwipe said...

Well you must be referring to the price for Pvt (where they do nothing more than they do in the regular chats). Mike's VIP price is $9.00 - it used to be $3.00

solidsnake said...

No musclestud, Mike nor anyone else I've seen on the net charges 3.00 for VIP

jwipe said...

Well I could write a book on what else is on the net. I've been on every site pretty much, and it all depends on the model. You can pay anywhere from $1.49 to well over $10, but that's not my beef. Mike did indeed used to charge $3 for VIP (used to be same price for PVT and VIP) - I know because I've had sessions with him before. These prices now are brand new. Next time Mike is on I'll ask him about it.