MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM
Welcome to the blog for musclestudcam.com where you will find the HOTTEST muscle studs on the net. Hours of live cam shows every week. Missed a show? No problem, all chats are archived along with professional photos and chat caps uploaded daily. Mingle with the models and other members in our forever busy forum. A splendid time is quaranteed for all.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MIKE P: on being 'eye candy for the masses'



Written by Michael Morris
Monday, 16 July 2007
Yes indeed, as one of his best friend's says, when you get to know him, you will become hooked on his soothing voice and dynamic personality, but over 25000 page views later, MIKE P also holds the record for the highest number of actual page views for one feature on the new version of Connex247.

But Danny who first saw Mike on a cam site two years ago says, "...instantly I thought to myself that this is the most handsome and best built cam guy I have ever seen. And in less than 5 minutes I became hooked on his soothing voice and dynamic personality."

From modeling to motorcycle racing, and everything in between that he pursues, Mike, who has an immense fan base admits he is confident but "not cocky" as some may think given his popularity.

"I just have a drive with everything I do. I'm a very competitive person and everything I do I always what to be the best," Mike says, as we chat away one day. "I don't take losing very well. Some may say that I'm cocky but I don't think so."

And Mike, who hails from Winnipeg, Manitoba, now makes his home in Orlando, Florida, where he is launching a new career as a photographer and entrepreneur.

As we celebrate the seventh anniversary of Connex247, we wanted to acknowledge the contribution of some who have contributed immensely to our success and your decision to make Mike your choice in overall page views made it easy to decide to feature him again.

Danny adds: "Yep, I know now what it means by the 'Total Package'. It is Mike."

Read More:

http://www.connex247.com/c-now/mike_p_on_being_eye_candy_for_the_masses.html

No comments: