MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM
Welcome to the blog for musclestudcam.com where you will find the HOTTEST muscle studs on the net. Hours of live cam shows every week. Missed a show? No problem, all chats are archived along with professional photos and chat caps uploaded daily. Mingle with the models and other members in our forever busy forum. A splendid time is quaranteed for all.

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Leighton Stultz to be featured in Playgirl



Written by Leighton Stutz Wednesday, 04 April 2007
Hi everyone!
I'm back with an update for you.
Here is something we found interesting about where visitors to Connex247 come from. In checking the stats, the majority come from dot com and dot net domains, but then it's pretty amazing. In March visitors came from about 75 countries.
The top 10 in March were Canada, Mexico, Italy, Australia, Germany, France, Brazil (Edward Carl's home), United Kingdom, Malaysia and The Netherlands (the home of Dennis van den Eijk).
We would love to hear from you wherever you live. You can post comment and end of story or email me at leighton@connex247.comThis email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it
THE BIKE!
The bike!!! well where do i start?? I love the bike and yes as I've seen no one wants to see it go BUT sorry to say I am still selling it. I wish I didn't have to but it's an extra expense (a beautiful expense) but one i can do without. SAD but true :( But thanks for all your great comments!
THE JEEP
It was time for a different vehicle, lol, well one that treated me better and I've had an interest in Jeeps ever sense my Dad bought one a few months back. I was told I also look good in it so i guess I couldn't go wrong with a jeep, plus they are known for how long and good they run. I don't really plan on going off road that much but I like the rugged look when they are fixed up nice. Thanks to Mike who has helped me out with a body lift!! Talk about an exciting day for me. I will take pictures of me and the jeep for all visitors of Connex247 here in the next week or so.
ON MY KIND OF MOVIE
LOL a movie in general is a good idea and a goal of mine. I think any action movie that has to do with bikes is bad ass and since i like being one it would fit me well lol. I know in the movie industry things don't happen over night but I hope to get in some big films over the next few years. Jeeps on the other hand are cars you can't go wrong with and are just fun.. mostly now that it's summer time. So I myself wonder what's to come with the bike and jeep. Send me your thoughts!


ON FAKERS .. I REALLY NEED TO COMMENT
OK, fakers... I HATE.. and now even more because there becoming such a problem to deal with and so many popping up. No joke, just this week i've had to delete 4 fakers and i'm still hearing about them all the time. It's one thing to steal your pictures but then to take the identity of that person and email all their friends is crossing the line. It's just disrespectful and rude.. then you find some that do nothing but slander your name or abuse pictures they have no rights to. If you see my pictures ANYWHERE other than Connex247 or my authorized Yahoo groups chances are 90% of the websites didn't have permission and they are stolen.
ON WHO I AM & TRUE FRIENDSHIP
Speaking of this topic i want to address a matter that bothers me. As i found my pictures on a website that was using them in the worst manner i read a comment posted below my picture saying I was a "fag hater" and I had "homophobia" that I didn't deserve the fans i have because i asked them to take the pictures down BECAUSE of the misuse and slander of both my name and pictures.
Yes I'm as straight as they come but I've never treated anyone different in ANY manner, and I have made that clear before here on Connex247 and elsewhere.. I don't care what the reason is. I respect the person for who they are and what they are worth... a true friend is a TRUE friend and i would never let anything come between that.

I want to let the people who visit Connex247 and my friends and fans know that I'm here for you, whether you are 10 years old or 89 any race, sex, orientation, ETC. and i mean ETC lol. If you have a question or problem i'm not the type of guy to just let it go because I'm only here to build fame. Trust me I am here to build friendships and also a place where I can come if I run into problems.
YES, I WILL BE IN PLAYGIRL
WOW it's time for playgirl already.. I knew this day would come.. Yes i'm in Playgirl in the June issue well (in the back..just a feature of the June issue and what's to come)
From what I hear it's starting some kind of a craze and that's just of the one picture promoting the issue. I've been waiting and waiting but at the same time nervous about the outcome and what's to come but I guess will just have to see.
YES, I AM EXCITED
I guess i can say I'm excited about that.. At this point I know as much as everyone else but I'm sure when I do see the full "shabang" for next month it will explode and we won't need Connex247 for the inside story because you are getting it ALL lol. Make sure to let Playgirl know I am the best thing you've seen and it's the best thing in the world LOL.. I know I'm pushing it but the more support and greater feedback we get to them will help so much.
Let me know your thoughts and ideas. I am always open to comments and questions so please be yourself!
Yes, we are working on the video blog concept!!!!!
I love you all, your true friend....
Leighton Stultz leighton@connex247.comThis email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it (Let me know if you would like to buy an autographed copy of Playgirl)


No comments: