MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM

BLOG FOR MUSCLESTUDCAM.COM
Welcome to the blog for musclestudcam.com where you will find the HOTTEST muscle studs on the net. Hours of live cam shows every week. Missed a show? No problem, all chats are archived along with professional photos and chat caps uploaded daily. Mingle with the models and other members in our forever busy forum. A splendid time is quaranteed for all.

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

MSC TYSON CHAT CLIP






http://rapidshare.com/files/6399262/mscTYSON.wmv.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww I was such a fan of Tyson's! Mike introduced me to him online a couple years ago and I became a big fan. He was real cool and I enjoyed several private shows from him. I lost touch when I moved and I've tried so hard to find out how to contact him or Mike (whom I also enjoyed a couple shows from) if anybody has any info on how to reach these guys...i'd be SO appreciative! CHEERS!